Simon Spillane / Director Communications and Public Affairs.
Self-regulatory proposal from the european alcoholic beverages sectors on the provision of nutrition information and ingredients listing
- Self-regulatory proposal from the european alcoholic beverages sectors on the provision of nutrition information and ingredients listing
- Press release: The European alcoholic beverages sectors deliver a self-¬‐regulation proposal on the list of ingredients and on the nutrition declaration
- Proud to be Clear – European brewer’s commitment to listing ingredients and nutrition information
08/07/2016 | Health
Today, a new report produced by the Dutch Beer Institute has been released on the Beer and Health website. Quoting the editor Prof Ascencion Marcos, "Beer has been a staple part of European diets for thousands of years, and through the ages it has become deeply ingrained in our traditions and culture. Hundreds of different types of beer are brewed across Europe. Made from natural raw materials, beer can play an important part in healthy adult diets and lifestyles, provided that it is consumed in moderation". More information on the Beer and Health: Moderate consumption as part of a healthy lifestyle? publication can be found on http://beerandhealth.eu/beer-and-health-moderate-consumption-as-part-of-a-healthy-lifestyle-5th-edition/
View the infographics here.
02/03/2015 | EconomyClick here to download
20/02/2014 | Economy
Contribution made by beer to the European economy
- Contribution made by beer to the European economy - Full report
- Contribution made by beer to the European economy - EU report
17/09/2013 | Economy